Cute Instagram Bio for Girls | Regular-quotes

Cute Girly Instagram Bios



When you wanna create a cute girly bio for your Instagram profile, you need to fill it with some standard forms of wording that make others curious to learn more about you. So, give your audience an amazing first impression that will make them stick around and get to know you as well.

A mum and a wife with a really cool day job…
To be honest, makeup is a big part of what I do for a living.
For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work.
Any girl can look glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid.
I’m 25% mom 25% comedian 62% boobs 48% mathematician and 100% woman-monkey.
Goal: Bigger Smile.
I don’t feel ashamed for who I am, that’s my parent’s job.
There is beauty in simplicity.
Currently starring in my own reality show titled, A Modern Cinderella; One Girl’s Search for Love and Shoes.
Sassy, classy with a touch of badassy.
Being worn a girl is the worst and the best that happened to me.
Don’t study me. You won’t graduate.
I want to be the girl you fall for when everybody else is falling for you.
I am a girl. I don’t smoke, drink or party every weekend. I don’t sleep around or start drama to get attention. Yes, we do still exist!
I apologize for anything I post while hungry.
Kind of a good samaritan, terrible athlete, but extremely blessed in the napping skills department.
Leaving a bit of sparkle everywhere I go.
Girls don’t wait for the prince anymore. They just pack and travel the world.
Don’t know what to do? You can start by hitting that follow button.
I’d rather steal your dessert than your boyfriend.
My hobbies are breakfast, lunch, and dinner topped with a chocolate dessert.
I’m not perfect but stories are always better with a touch of imperfection.

No comments

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger.